Types of membership
Members may enjoy a 20% discount on activities organized by the Association.
Members enjoy the following rights:
1. The right to speak, the right to vote, the right to propose a motion (needs to be cosigned by five other members).
2. The right to elect, to be elected, the right to recall.
3. Other rights approved on by the executive council.
Members have the obligation to respect the regulations and decisions taken by this Association, and to pay their membership fees. Members who do not pay membership fees may not enjoy membership rights. Failure to pay membership fees for two consecutive years will automatically incur the revocation of the member status.
Failure to comply with laws and regulations, or the decisions of the Assembly, will result in a warning or the suspension of member rights, on decision of the executive council. Those who cause serious harm to the group will be expelled from the Association, on decision of the Assembly.
Termination of Membership
Members who leave the Association will not see their fees reimbursed in the following situations:
1. Loss of membership status.
2. Expulsion from the Association on decision of the Assembly.
Members should declare membership termination and the reasons for it in writing to the Association. Fees that have already been versed will not be reimbursed.